Lancaster County Administration Building
Records Management Office
Hours: By appointment, only Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30 am - 11:30 am. Wednesday 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm. (45 minute increment time slots per appointment)
What you will need to bring with you:
- DS-11 Passport Application (Use the link to fill out the form and print prior to your appointment)
- Government Issued I.D. (Driver's License)
- Long-form birth certificate
- Passport Photos
- Old passports if one has ever been obtained.
- For minors under 16, both parents will need to be present to sign for the child or they can fill out the form DS-3053 by the parent that can’t be present and have it notarized. Also, a copy of the front and back of his driver’s license will need to accompany the form. This will take the place of the absent parent’s signature.
Payment: Personal check or money order
Passport Book Adult - $110 Minor <16 - $80
Passport Card Adult - $30 Minor <16 - $30
Processing Fee: $35.00 per application
The prices above are for Routine Delivery of 6-8 Weeks.
To have it Expedited, add $60 per person (for quicker processing)
To have it overnighted, add $17.56 (for quicker delivery)
You can renew by mail if:
- You have your passport in your possession to submit with your application.
- It's undamaged other than normal wear and tear.
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older.
- Was issued within the last 15 years.
- Was issued in your current name or you can document your name change.
For more questions, go online to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/have-passport/renew.html.
Check your renewal process online at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/passports/need-passport/status.html.
Passport Cards are good for land travel to and from Canada, Mexico, and leaving any US Port for Cruises.
For any Federal US Passport form or further information you can visit www.Travel.State.Gov