- Issue criminal arrest and search warrants
- Conduct bail bond hearings twice daily at 9:30 and 2:30.
- Conduct preliminary hearings for General Sessions level cases
- Conduct jury trials for all magistrate level cases
- Conduct criminal bench trials
- Conduct traffic bench trials
- Conduct civil bench trials
- A magistrate may impose a fine of $ 500.00 plus assessments and/or a jail sentence of up to a 30 days. The civil jurisdiction is $7500.00.
Courtroom Rules and Attire
- The courtroom is a place of dignity and respect for our judicial process. Please treat it as such by dressing appropriately.
- No shorts, hats, tank tops, offensive t-shirts, flip flops or sweatsuits.
- No Cellphones allowed.
- No talking or disruptive behavior.
This is the official page of Lancaster County Centralized Magistrate Court. Any other web page may not have accurate information.
Online Ticket Payment
Payments should be made no less than 24 hours before your scheduled court date and time. Your mandatory court appearance is still required for certain charges (see blue copy of ticket).
|Presiding Magistrate Judges|
Curtisha M. Ingram
|Fredrick A. Thomas
Associate Chief Magistrate
|Van K. Richardson
|Douglas M. Vecchio