Effective Monday, December 21, 2020 public hours at the Administration Building will be 9:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Monday-Friday. Per County policy, face coverings (which fully cover the nose and mouth) are required in County facilities as of Thursday, August 13, 2020. Masks will be made available for those without. Citizens are urged to call or email before driving to a County Office.
Please be advised that Lancaster County Development Services - Building, Planning, and Zoning departments will operate using an appointment system effective Monday, July 6, 2020. You may call these departments individually to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins will be allowed as schedule permits.
- Contact Departments using these phone numbers:
- Planning: 803-285-6005
- Zoning: 803-416-9777
- Building: 803-285-1969
- Services will continue to be provided via telephone, email, and through Evolve.
- A bin will be placed in the main lobby of the Administration Building for any physical development plans that need to be dropped for submittal.
- Inspections will continue unless otherwise stated.
For more information regarding COVID-19 and Lancaster County Operations, go online to www.mylancastersc.org/COVID-19.
- Contact Information by Department
- Lancaster County Official Zoning Map
- Adopted Unified Development Ordinance
- Lancaster County Code of Ordinance