Guardianship And Conservatorship

Lancaster County Probate Court is not qualified to give legal advice, nor can our staff assist you with completing the forms pertaining to this type of action. We recommend that you seek the advice of a qualified attorney.  You may contact SC Legal Services at 803-799-9668 or the SC Bar Referral Service at 803-799-7100.

Below you will find a link to the different forms and check lists that you may need to file a petition with the Lancaster County Probate Court.