Buford Area (803-285-5545)
- Bear Creek Park, 1672 S. Potter Rd. 4.5 acres includes a picnic shelter, open green space and a fishing lake.
- Buford Battleground, 262 Rocky River Rd. 1 acre. 1 picnic table. Erected to the memory and in honor of the brave and patriotic American soldiers who fell in the battle which occurred at this place on the 29th of May, 1780 between Col. Abraham Buford who commanded a regiment of 350 Virginians and Col. Tarelton of the British Army with 350 cavalry and a like number of infantry. Click here for more information.
- Buford Recreation Complex, 4073 Hurley Walters Rd. 26 acres 16,500 sq ft building with gymnasium, kitchen & meeting /activity rooms with one lighted soccer field, one lighted multi-purpose field, 2 youth & 2 adult baseball/softball fields and 4 soccer fields. 4 lighted.
- Buford Softball Field, 4240 Tabernacle Rd. 4 acres with 1 lighted youth ball field.
Flat Creek Area (803-285-5545)
- Flat Creek Park, 3500 Gold Mine Hwy. 6 acres includes a 1/5 mile rubberized walking track, 1 lighted softball field, 2 lighted tennis courts, swing set, slide and merry go round.
- Tripp Faulkenberry, 3404 Lee Deese Rd. 2 acres includes 1 unlighted youth ball field.
Heath Springs Area (803-285-5545)
- Heath Springs Ball Fields, 107 S. College St. 4 acres includes 1 lighted adult baseball/softball field and 1 unlighted youth baseball/softball field.
- Heath Springs Soccer, 162 Solar Rd. 3 acres includes 1 multi-use field.
**For more information on below parks- call Town of Heath Springs 803-273-2066
- Heath Springs Town Park, 102 Duncan St. 2 acres includes 2 lighted tennis courts, swing set and picnic area.
- Heath Springs Walking Track, 221 Spring St. 5 acres includes a lighted 1/5 mile walking track and an enclosed picnic shelter with lights & grill.
- L.T. Reeves Park, 100 Reeves St. 1 acre includes 1 unlighted basketball court.
Indian Land Area (803-802-7529)
- Bailes Ridge Nature Trail, (Hwy 160 & Old Bailes Rd.) 3 acres inludes a natural walking trail.
- Deputy Roy Hardin Park, 8341 Shelly Mullis Rd. 2 acres includes a picnic shelter & grill, dog convenience site, 2 playgrounds, swing set and a 1/4 mile paved walking track.
- Indian Land Recreation Complex, 8286 Charlotte Hwy. 12.5 acres includes 1 multi-use field and 1 lighted youth baseball field.
- Walnut Creek Park, 10521 Walnut Creek Parkway. 60 acres. Lighted baseball, softball, soccer fields, future pickle ball, tennis courts, walking trail, concessions, pavilion, restrooms, office/meeting area & maintenance building.
Kershaw Area (803-285-5545)
- Marion Boan, 219 Little Dude Ave. 5 acres includes 1 lighted and 1 unlighted baseball/softball fields.
- Mullinax Park, 635 E. Church St. 4.5 acres includes 2 lighted soccer fields, swing set, arch climber, restrooms, concession building.
**For more information on below parks, call town of Kershaw-803-475-6065
- Marion St. Park, 425 W. Marion St. 8.5 acres includes 1 multi-purpose baseball/softball field, 1 basketball court, picnic table, swing set.
- Kershaw Tennis, 640 Woodland Dr. 1 acre includes 2 lighted tennis courts. Resurfaced in 2010.
- Steve Williams Picnic Shelter, 305 Club House Dr. 2 acres includes an enclosed screened picnic shelter with lights & grill (Adjacent to the golf course and club house).
Lancaster Area (803-285-5545)
- Country Club Park, 2227 Morningside Dr. 1.5 acres includes 1/2 basketball court and 1 picnic table.
- LCPR Pool & Tennis, 106 S. Wylie St. 4.5 acres includes 6 lighted tennis courts and 1 outdoor swimming pool with restrooms.
- Laurie Brice Park, 1140 Elliot St. 5.5 acres includes 1 multi-use field & storage building.
- Melvin Steele Soccer Park, 120 Springdale Rd. 10 acres includes 2 lighted multi-use fields.
- Springdale Recreation Complex, 260 S. Plantation Rd. 5 acres includes 4 lighted youth baseball/multi-purpose fields, 1/3 mile track, pond, restrooms and concession building.
- Springs Park Boat Landing. (Hwy 200 at Old Springs Park site).Includes boat ramp, fishing dock and paved parking.
- Stafford Belk Park,190 Brooklyn Ave 1 acre fenced area with playground and picnic area.
- Woodland Hills Tennis, 1158 Suttle Rd. 1.5 acres includes 2 lighted tennis courts.
**For More information on the below parks- call city of Lancaster at 803-286-8414
- Buckelew Park, 405 Chester St. Please Note: for baseball/softball fields, please call LCPR 803-285-5545) 11 acres includes 1 lighted youth baseball field, 1 adult softball field, restroom/concession building, 2 picnic shelters, swing set.
- Constitution Park, 300 Woodland Dr. 2.5 acres includes 2 picnic tables, grill, bench swing and open green space.
- Gay St. Courts, 309 E. Gay St. .5 acres includes 2 unlighted basketball courts.
- Hughes St. Park, 100 S. Hughes St. .5 acres includes a picnic shelter, swing set and play equipment.
- Independence Park, 200 Woodland Dr. 3.75 acres includes 4 concrete picnic tables, rose garden and open green space.
- Pardue St. Park, 101A Pardue Circle. 1 acre includes 2 basketball courts, picnic shelter, swing set, merry go round and arch climber.
- Preston Blackmon Park, 500 Conner St. 7 acres includes 1 softball field,2 basketball courts, playground, swing set, slide, 2 picnic shelters and restrooms.
- Shady Lane Park, 1030 Shady Ln. 2 acres includes a swing set, balance bean, spring see-saw, picnic table and grill.
- Westmoreland Park, 1300 Churchill Dr. 3 acres, playground, picnic and natural areas.