Please be advised that the Lancaster County Libraries will be operating with the following restrictions effective Tuesday, may 26, 2020:
- Lancaster and Kershaw Branches will resume normal operating hours listed on website.
- Del Webb will remain CLOSED for renovations.
- No more than 8 people at one time will be allowed in the public areas.
- Patrons will be greeted with non-contact temperature checks. Masks are encouraged.
- A distance of six feet will be established between patrons.
- Patrons will be given a 45 minute window to accomplish their needs (including computer-internet access). Faxing, copying, and printing will be available.
- Patrons can request curb-side pick up for holds by calling the library branch directly.
- Returned items will be quarantined for 5 days.
- Check out Cloud Library and Hoopla (now 7 items per month)
- Online Resources such as Cloud Library, Hoopla and Discus are great sources for materials while our libraries are restricted. If you need assistance obtaining your pin number, please call 803-285-1502.
For more information regarding COVID-19 and Lancaster County Operations, go online to www.mylancastersc.org/COVID-19.
The Main Library Branch located at 313 S. White Street will be closed beginning July 1, 2019 to the public for packing and moving.
We will reopen at our temporary location located at 1228 Colonial Commons Court, Lancaster, SC 29720 the first week of August (beside the pharmacy).
Check out the Lancaster County Library webpage to find out more about our programs and events. Access to the online catalog is also available on our webpage. You can view what the library has locally as well as across SC Lends, place holds and access your library account from home. (www.lanclib.org)
Thank your visiting our page on the Lancaster County Website.